12.26.2010

Last call

Last call : Team is being set up, bring on your MSN addresses below if still interested.


Blog will be discontinued after new website has been set up.

Cheers to all followers.

49 commentaires:

  1. If possible, could you please leave your contact here? Then myself and whoever can add you up. I don't like to leave my details in public. Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hm. So how is it going? I'd like to help unfortunatly i don't meet any requierments, except maybe the one about the english skill. Though i can prolly help create a wiki i don't know how to manage it.
    BTW Tymari i added u to my msn (assuming the add u gave can be used through it). We barely know each other but i remember ur nickname from DIM.
    Anyway, later folks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just one question. If you release the client for your server, is it files for Sword2/Granado Espada folder to replace them? Or a fully one to install it?
    Thanks :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. No modifications to the client, that's the rules.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hey stracciatella how much time until website release? =O

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Comments showing any email address have been deleted. I wrote back those addresses already. Owners should have received an MSN invite some weeks ago.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. hi, do you already got EXP calculation ?
    because ryt now im doing Granado Espada Database site project.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sir Stracciatalla if your server opens please dont forget to add your site on Xtremetop100.com

    ^__^ thats where private servers are commonly found Good luck sir hope to your server opens soon really want to play 3 Calyce again hehe GE FTW!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. goodluck in making the ge! i hope i can play your game.. im lookingforward in this private server!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I would like to apply for the Forums Mod (I have lots of time currently and would be happy to help you out).

    Email is: Commandzero200@yahoo.com.mx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. i Stracciatella GE would be great.. Is this GE u making for free and have high rate of exp and drop rate ?? I think this would be fun..

    All my free time been looking for a private server..

    I would also like to apply as a Forum Moderator if ever u need more people to help you out.. I'm in Asia right now..

    Email: subtlebait0406@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I have board managing experience, and know how to set up one. If it is not too late to joing......

    email me at t470520@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I am raring to play on the private server. And I want to join this team as well. My MSN id is rulensarticles@hotmail.com. Please send me the invitation and you can count on my unfailing support anyway I am able to provide it...always!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. You can count on me as well my msn is david_o_gostoso12o@hotmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. You can count on me

    rosmariojunior@hotmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Hi im good with c# and SQL you can add me to it :) wongtzeyang@hotmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. substitute email sir stracciatella .. subtlebait0406@hotmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. hello long time I am interested in this I would be happy if you contact me thanks. nvr-_-@hotmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. marlitopio@live.com

    I've been following so great to see such progress already such little time.

    Thanks Again

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Hi is this working alrdy? obisrebus123@yahoo.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. i've been following this server for about 1 year.. i really wanted to play it.. this is my email tentoy123@gmail.com thanks!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. i'm too really wanted to play it, my email
    bukaalecs@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. I really wanted to play this game as well as to enjoy those different NPCs...
    here's my email
    esguerraphillip@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. I quit playing GE recently and found this blog, I am aware of the fact this post has been created months ago, still I'd like to apply.

    My abilities range from HTML/CSS/PHP/Java,MySQL to managerial skills.

    I speak German/English and little French. GMT+1

    Sidenote: currently learning C# and C++

    E-Mail: j.driendl@hotmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. I would also like to apply.

    I have experience in AS3, XML, C# and C++.
    Currently learning C++. I made a few projects with C#. And would like to help if you need some.

    Email: yunyinghu@live.nl

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Add me please, I want to play it. :)
    princess-demon@web.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. e-mail: mertgedik16@hotmail.com

    Add me too please, i want to play in your server

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Jesus christ, he's not adding people for testing, he's looking for capable people to develope and program...

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. any1 alive here?????

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. I realize that people have busy lives and that this is probably a tough project to work on, but let's be real. Half a year without even a single word from any of the developers... this is starting to look like K2! : (

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. yea project dead lolx... is this a bluff or what? its 2011 now lol...

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. going 5 months no news

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. I think its about time to post some News/new updates on your project. IF you want people to support you or help you on this :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Eight months and not a single word from Stracciatella or anyone involved with the development. I know that people are busy with real life, but posting a simple update only takes a few minutes... surely even the busiest person must have had a few minutes of free time in eight months?

    It's really sad to see this project dying. Granado Espada was and always will be my favorite game, and I hope someday I'll get to play on a server where I won't have to spend $60 a month just to keep up with my friends!

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. I have been playing for a long time now.. I would love a private server!
    ryoukusan@hotmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. If the project is still continuing, keep it up!
    I would love to play GE again without having to spend so much money and time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. I'm afraid to say, that this project is dead.
    I was looking forward to play this server :(
    O well..

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. http://adf.ly/2sQ86

    go visit here and play now! >:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. Hello I was one of the people on the team... I think the project died as I haven't heared anything since the first meeting. However I am starting my own GE project and I am looking for devs. If interested please contact me on skype: epee.guard or email me: solidustextures@gmail.com
    Thank you

    RépondreSupprimer